Tuesday 5 July 2016

Hair Cut Helps Healthy Lungs!


Congratulations to Lily Gray in Year 3 for her fundraising efforts.

 “On 14th May I had my hair cut for The British Lung Foundation. My aim was to raise £150 to help people suffering with COPD and other lung disease. I have grown up with COPD as my dad and grandad both suffer with it,’ Lily explained to our School Council. 


In support of Lily, we had a Non-uniform and Crazy Hair Day  on Friday 24th June.

Pupils were asked to bring in an item for the Summer Fete or a donation for Lily's cause.
Pupils donated £203 that day; added to over £300 that Lily has already raised this brings her magnificent total to over £500!
Well done Lily, we are proud of you, you have shown determination and resilience for a worthy cause. What will you achieve next?

Image result for british lung foundation