Monday 16 July 2018

Farm Open Days

We have been delighted with the response from our parents and carers who have come in to see the farm. The work is now virtually finished - just some planting left to do in the growing beds.

It was great to see Miss Rowton having opportunity to explain how the animals benefit the children.

What an amazing resource, no wonder the children are so excited to come in everyday. I'd been told about it, but didn't imagine that it would be this large!

The animals were so friendly. I thought I'd be nervous about petting the goats, but they loved it. It will really help my daughter overcome her fear of animals.

My child has been one of the helpers on the farm and has loved it. The chance to work as part of a team and help the animals has been a great opportunity... thank you!