Sunday 8 April 2018

Police Safety Talk 'Safety & Citizenship' - Year 6

Two Community Officers visited Mead Primary just before the Easter holiday as part of the 'Safety and Citizenship' promotion that provides a free-of-charge transport education service to schools within London.

The aim is to promote safe, responsible and respectful behaviour on and around London's transport system.

The session was delivered by an experienced School Liaison Officer, and a member of the local Metropolitan Police Service Safer Transport Teams.

The presentation supported our wider PSHCE curriculum.

I'll be using buses to get to my secondary school, so it gave me some great tips for how to use the buses safely.
Jack - Year 6

Now I know what to do if I feel unsafe or in danger when I am using public transport - it makes me feel much more confident.
Amelia - Year 6